Forest Master FM22P Log Splitter – Petrol – 22 Ton – 4 Way – DUOCUT
Requires assembly^ or alternatively it can be shipped fully assembled, ready to add petrol and use for an extra £100 choose the assembly option above.
The Forest Master FM22P is a heavy duty, versatile, petrol log splitter. It can be operated horizontally, vertically and in 2 angled positions and has the option of splitting logs 4 way. It can also be used as a twin opposing blade DUOCUT log splitter, which allows it to easily cope with knotty wood, a feature unique to Forest Master log splitters.
The main splitting blade is located at the end of the beam, so that it can be used with the Forest Master Logging Cart (sold separately) to automatically collect the split logs. This saves all the tedium and back ache of having to pick them up.
The control unit is fitted with a time saving auto return mechanism, so that when the control levers are released the ram automatically returns. The next log can therefore be prepared while the ram is returning.
It is fitted with a powerful 6.5 hp engine and a 2 stage pump, giving it a cycle time of 12.5 seconds. For safety it features two handed operation as required for CE approval. The FM22P can be towed by an ATV or garden tractor.
- Single or DUOCUT Twin Blade
- 4 Way Splitting
- Multi Angle Operation
- Works with the log cart to collect logs
- Two Handed Controls
- Auto Ram Return
- Splitting Force: 22 Ton
- Max Log Diameter: 600mm** / 23.5″** (DUOCUT)
- Max Log Length: 550mm** / 21.65″**
- Cycle Time: 12.5 seconds**
- 4 working positions: 0, 30**, 60** and 90** degrees
- Engine: 208 cc 6.5HP
- Gear Pump: 2 stage 50 litres** per minute
- Maximum pressure: 3625PSI**
- Maximum towing speed: 5mph
- Length (horizontal operation): 1700mm** / 5’6″**
- Width: 900mm** / 2′ 11″**
- Working Height (horizontal): 850mm** / 2’9″**
- Height when stored vertically: 1730mm** / 5’9″**
- Dry Weight: 230kg** / 506lbs**
^Requires some assembly, approximately 30 minutes.
*This item can not be towed on public highways.
**Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.