Forest Master Universal Workbench Attachment
The Forest Master universal tilting workbench attachment is a high quality workbench made from aluminium and steel, the workbench can attach to most tubular mitresaw stands, making it the first one of its kind. The workbench attaches to your existing mitresaw stand, using the clamps supplied with the workbench. The clamps are quick release, meaning there are two levers, on the clamps, that need to be lifted in order to remove the attachment. As the attachment can be released easily and quickly, this attachment is perfect for those who need to assemble and disassemble the item quickly and move it, such as carpenters. As this attaches to a mitresaw stand, the larger base provides greater stability, versus standard workbenches, in turn this means you are less likely to require multiple roller stands.
The workbench is adjustable to the following angles 0, 25, 50 and 80* degrees, though by adjusting its position on the clamps, it can achieve other angles, this helps provide the best angle for the work you are doing. Lowering the mitresaw stand, by folding the legs, allows you to have the workbench at a much lower level, should you need this for the work required. The workbench opens up to 180mm*, providing you ample space to place wooden boards in and clamp them securely, making cutting wooden boards as safe as can be. You are able to clamp logs in place, to help secure them, when using the attachment with the Forest Master Chainsaw Mill.
- 4 position tilting work surface: 0, 25, 50 and 80* degrees
- Changing the position on the clamps, will allow more positions to suit your needs
- Fits most mitresaw stands with a tubular design
- Supplied with clamps to fit tubular designed mitresaw stands
- Aluminium work surface
- Width (mm): 600*
- Depth (mm): 580*
- Height is dependent on the height of your mitresaw stand
- Maximum Load (KG): Depends on your mitresaw stand
- Item Weight (KG): 9*
- Detaches easily via the supplied quick release clamps
- Supplied with 12 months warranty
*IMPORTANT: Mitresaw stand not supplied with this listing*
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.