Forest Master Bulk Log Stand with 2 Supports and Spikes
Our New Design uses long spikes which are inserted into the ground for support, making it much easier to transport and setup compared to other log holders. The Forest Master Bulk Log Stand (Patent Pending) can safely secure multiple logs for the user to chainsaw in quick succession. The logs are secured by 2 chains during cutting. The Forest Master Bulk Log Stand’s most prominent benefit is that there is nothing below the cutting area. This greatly reduces the likelihood of unintended contact between the chainsaw and the surroundings, meaning less chance of damage to the chainsaw, to the stand or, most importantly, to yourself or anyone around you.
- Takes up to 150kg in weight
- Weight (KG): 8.2*
- Length (mm): 640*
- Width (mm): 300*
- Easily loaded
- Maximum log diameter (mm): 240*
- Unique and easy to use chain locking system to keep the logs in place
- Supplied with 2 uprights, 2 spikes and 2 stop chains
- Holds multiple logs
- Supplied with a 12 month warranty
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.