Pet World LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 2004 – 2016 Car Dog Cage
Our folding car dog cage is suitable for the LAND ROVER DISCOVERY 2004 – 2016. The unique sloped design, part of a European Community Registered Design, helps the dog cage fit within the boot of your car while maximising the boot space available. A standard dog cage that is not designed for a car has several drawbacks for car use including, front opening doors that do not open past the lip of the boot and the rectangular shape can impede the closure of the hatchback and risk cracking or smashing the rear window.
Our cages can be used outside of the car, they can be used around the home or in offices or anywhere else, this can provide your dog with a place to rest after a long walk or even have their afternoon nap if they are feeling tired. Having a cage around the home or office, also allows your dog to get used to the cage, this provides a feeling of comfort and safety to your dog while inside the cage.
Please send in pictures of your cage inside your boot space, along with the Make, Model and Year of your car, if we use them in our listings we will refund you £10.00, send them to email@example.com
- Suitable for most other estate and 4×4 cars
- Lightweight and strong powder-coated steel cage
- Folds flat for storage or for moving around
- Two doors and sliding bolts, too allow individual access to the cage
- Removable central divider
- Construction allows for improved ventilation and visibility
- Brand new waterproof removable base for easy cleaning
- Free anti-slip bedding
- Emergency escape at the top of the cage
- Approximate Dimensions:
- Width at the base (mm): 995*
- Width at the top (mm): 695*
- Depth at the base (mm): 975*
- Depth at the top (mm): 635*
- Height (mm): 715*
- Weight (kg): 19*
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.
Compare the dimensions, listed above, against your vehicle and pet/s to ensure fitting and comfort. Check your pet/s height while they are sitting down.
Some cages require assembly while inside the boot space