Forest Master Log Splitter Castor Stand
The new Forest Master electric log splitter trolley stand is fitted with lockable castors on the front leg to make it easier for you to move it around. It is adjustable for various lengths of electric log splitter and can be used a a replacement to the older types of stand that have a plate foot at the front and therefore have to be lifted to move. The stand allows the user to safely operate the splitter at a comfortable working height without placing it on a unsecured table top – no more bending down to operate the machine.
Fits The Following Models
Forest Master FM8, Forest Master FM10 and also other branded log splitters, please contact us for more information.
Please contact us with your splitter make and model if you would like us to check compatibility before you buy.
- Fitted with lockable castors for easy moving.
- Heavy duty stand to bring the splitter up to working height – no more bending down to operate the machine (splitter sold separate)
- Maximum length (mm): 840*
- Width with wheels attached (mm): 710*
- Height with wheels attached (mm): 730*
- Rear wheels are not included, the wheels are taken from the log splitter you plan to attach the stand to
The log splitter in the photos is not included
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.