Forest Master DUOBLADE for electric hydraulic log splitter
Forest Master’s DUOBLADETM Attachment (which has a European Community Registered Design and a patent pending) increases the log splitters splitting capacity, without increasing the physical tonnage. This means if fitted to a true 5 ton machine it will be able to split larger logs, up to 500mm diameter, which is double the size of a conventional log splitter can handle.
Fits the FM8 and FM10 log splitters, or similar log splitters from other Manufacturers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the make and model of your log splitter, so we can assist you finding out if it will fit your log splitter.
- Using the duo blade attachment increases the splitting capacity of the log splitter
- Increases the normal splitter performance by having 2 pressure points instead of 1
- Allows the log splitter to split logs from both ends reducing splitting time and allowing larger diameter logs to be split than possible using the splitter without the attachment
- If one side encounters a knot the other side continues to split, saving time on reloading the log
- Helps prevent logs jumping out during splitting
- The extra blade simply bolts on and replaces the normal push device (bolts not included)