Pet World Medium Car Dog Guard
The Pet World car dog guard is designed to fit cars with adjustable rear headrests. The new wire mesh dog guard’s main frame is made from 6mm steel with a powder coated finish. The guard consists of two mesh panels which can be adjusted to the width of your car. Additionally the vertical position of the mesh can be adjusted.
Designed to fit the head rest pillars you can put the dog guard on either the front or the rear seats. Once fitted there is no need to remove. When used on the front seats, an additional front panel can be purchased separately that stops your dog squeezing below the mesh and getting between the seats.
The dog guard is very sturdy, secure and has been designed to keep even the most determined dogs in the back. These dog guards are not to be confused with the cheap ones on the market, these are a quality dog guard made from a thicker metal.
Highway Code rule 57 requires that when traveling in a vehicle dogs or other animals are suitably restrained so they cannot distract you or cause injury to you, or themselves, in the event that you have to stop quickly. You can ensure that you are transporting your pet safely by using a seat belt harness, pet carrier, dog crate or dog guard.
- Strong powder coated 6mm steel mesh
- The guard can be adjusted in width and vertical position
- Clamps to the headrest bars with a metal clamp that your dog can’t chew
- Can be fitted to the rear or front seats
- Remember to select “Front Panel” from the drop down menu, if you plan to use the guard on the front seats
- Restricts the pet to the boot space
- Lightweight and strong
- Unique metal clamp that fits to the head rests
- Made from durable 6mm steel, main frame, with a powder coated finish
- The guard height is 30cm*
- The clamps can be positioned on one of three rows, allowing you to reduce the height to 24cm* and 18cm*
- Also the headrest can be positioned higher or lower to get the fit correct
- Construction allows for proper visibility
- Once fitted it only takes a minute to remove
- Suitable for most hatchback, estate and 4×4 cars
- UK designed
- Includes the following:
- 3 pairs of half clamps
- 2 headrest clamps
- 2 mesh panels
- Weight (kg): 3*
Before ordering it is important to determine the correct size, in order to do this please measure across your rear seats, or front seats, then compare the measurement against the sizing guide below:
If you would like assistance, please send in your measurement to firstname.lastname@example.org we will be able to help advise which size to go for.
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.