Forest Master FM16D 8 Ton Log Splitter
Forest Master FM16D log splitter is a heavy duty log splitter and the largest of the Forest Master horizontal log splitters, this log splitter has been designed to last. Equipped with a 2300 watt motor the machine reaches 8 tons of force with ease. The FM16D is twice as efficient, due to the pre-fitted DUOBLADE and with the pre-fitted Ram Stop it can save you time.
The DUOBLADE allows the log to be split from both ends, this doubles the splitting capacity of the log splitter, meaning it can tackle wood that a normal 8 ton machine can’t do. When splitting the log sometimes the blade may encounter a knot, if this happens with the FM16D the other blade takes over and splits the log, if a traditional log splitter does this, it could jam the machine, and you will have to free the log before continuing.
Featuring two hand operation and supplied with the workbench and safety guard, using a log splitter has never been safer, once attached the safety guard allows you to split logs and contain them, this prevents any debris leaving the cage, in turn greatly reducing the risk of injury. The safety guard is also different from other designs, by removing the holes on the sides, the possibility of a log damaging the guard is greatly reduced. This also means that the log splitter meets the latest safety standards.
When splitting smaller logs, the Ram Stop allows you to control the return distance of the DUOBLADE so that shorter logs can be split faster.
Forest Master offer a life-time technical help service, should you need advice, with your Forest Master log splitter, you can call them or email them at no cost.
- Latest Edition of the FM16 8 ton Log Splitter
- Redesigned to be lighter and easier to manoeuvre
- Comes fitted with the DUOBLADE
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power (Watt): 2300
- Max Log Length (mm): 460*
- Max Log Diameter (mm): 400*
- The splitter is set to 8 ton*
- Over Size Cylinder (mm): 75
- Net Weight: 90kg* (including workbench and safety cage)
- Weather protected to IP54
- Supplied with a 3 year warranty
- Certificate: CE approved
- Fix Blade Dimensions:
- Width (mm): 86*
- Depth (mm): 114*
- Height (mm): 152*
- DUOBLADE Dimensions:
- Width (mm): 127*
- Depth (mm): 95*
- Height (mm): 127*
- The blades on the FM16 are approximately 60% bigger than the FM10
- The wider blade forces the log halves further apart
- Forward Stroke 5 Seconds*
- Features Ram Auto Return
- Designed here in the UK
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.