Forest Master 3 Ton Log Lifter and Pusher
The Forest Master FM3-LP can be used for lifting heavy cut logs off the ground. This lifter, unlike any other manual log lifter, has the capability of lifting 3 tons of total weight, at the base. It can be put to other applications such as uprooting stump roots.
This dual functional machine is also used as a tree pusher. Felling trees indeed over the years has proven to be a dangerous operation as shown on several reports on occupational hazards in the forestry sector. The tree push is intended to provide safety for its users during tree felling operations by ensuring that the tree falls in the intended direction. So for even local tree fellers or customers working at home, this tool makes the working site a safer environment.
Users, should of course have felling wedges handy but in the likely scenario that you are not familiar with power tools such as chainsaws or have trees standing out of place and likely to fall on something valuable, the FM3 ensures full control of the falling direction. All you need to do is press the head of the pusher against the tree, facing the desired direction.
- BRAND NEW Forest Master Log Lifter and Pusher
- Extremely cheap in comparison to other brands
- 3-ton, at base, ratchet system and splitting force
- Built in log lifter and tree pusher
- Can also be used for stump removal
- Adjustable height and easy to maintain
- European registered design
- Height (mm): 1370*
- Width (mm): 150*
- Length (mm): 250*
- Max height of lift (mm): 1000*
- Fast 20mm stroke action*
- Max total height (mm): 2300*
- 13kg weight*
*Please note these values are approximate and may vary slightly.